Once you’ve told all your guests and they are all on board; you can use Cannabutter to baste your turkey, butter your potatoes or bake desserts
-Use 2 ounces of cannabis (ground) for every stick of butter
-Bring butter to boil on medium heat, then reduce heat to low.
-Add Cannabis and allow to simmer for 2.5 hours on low heat
-Remove from heat, and pour butter over cheesecloth into a container to remove solid herb. Put the container in refrigerator to harden.
You may now add cannabutter to your turkey basting, potatoes and desserts.
2. Family and friend seshes
Whether its around a fire, a table or outside on a patio, puff and pass with those you care about.
3. Cannabis infused Turkey soup
Who doesn’t love homemade noodle soup? Get rid of some leftovers plus it’s perfect for cold weather. Adding cannabis this recipe enhances the herbal flavor and boosts its medical effects.
- ½ pound of chopped cooked turkey breast
- ½ cup of chopped celery
- 60 ounces of turkey broth
- 7 grams of ground decarboxylated marijuana or 6 droppers of marijuana tincture
- ½ teaspoon of dried basil
- 1/2 cup of chopped carrots
- ¼ cup of peas
- ½ cup of chopped onion
- 1 cup of sliced carrots
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- ½ teaspoon of dried oregano
- 5 ounces of vegetable broth
- 1 ½ cups of noodles
- If using ground marijuana, follow the above steps to make cannabutter. If using marijuana tincture, wait until the end to add into the soup.
- Using the cannabis butter, cook the onion and celery for around 3-5 minutes. Make sure never to boil the butter, and keep it at medium heat.
- Add in the turkey and the vegetable broth. Stir thoroughly.
- Add the noodles, basil, salt and pepper, oregano, carrots, and peas.
- If using a tincture, or if you’d like to increase the dose by using a tincture, go ahead and add it in at this time.
- Bring everything to a low boil. Once it begins to boil, drop the heat down to a simmer for around 20 minutes.
- Pour into about 2-4 bowls and enjoy!
Let us know if you try any of these tips... and Happy Thanksgiving! Because we love weed, do you?